Reverse Osmosis Water Right From The Tap
Culligan Aquasential Tankless RO System
The high-quality water you want with the space-saving design your home needs.
The Culligan Aquasential Tankless RO System brings you:
- Compact Design: Modern tankless reverse osmosis system takes up less space in your home
- On-Demand Supply: Water is filtered on the spot rather than pulling from the tank’s reserve so you never run out of great-tasting water, no matter how much water you drink.
- Leak Detection: If your system detects a leak, it will automatically shut off to minimize damage to your home.
Specifications of The Culligan Aquasential Tankless Reverse Osmosis (RO) System
The Culligan Aquasential Tankless RO System is designed to ensure:
- Advanced Performance: With smart sensors built into the system, the Aquasential Tankless RO System can immediately notify you if any issues are detected.
- Efficiency: Compared to traditional reverse osmosis systems, the Aquasential Tankless RO System produces 30x more water each day, allowing for an unlimited supply on demand.
- Dependability: With auto-cleaning, leak detection with automatic water shut-off and filter monitoring, the system can save you money on operating costs.
Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System
Filtered water, fresh from the faucet.
The Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System:
- Reduces harmful impurities like lead, radium, aesthetic chlorine, hexavalent chromium (chromium-6), and arsenic.*
- May save money compared to using single-serve bottles from the store.
- Improves the taste of coffee, tea, powdered drinks, soups, and recipes.
- Helps the environment, as less fuel is required to manufacture bottles, which reduces greenhouse gases, and fewer plastic bottles end up in landfills.
- Frees up valuable refrigerator space from pitchers and bottled water.
- Culligan water systems are third-party certified to perform as promised, and are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- Meets the strict standards of NSF International.
- The Culligan Aqua-Cleer® Advanced Drinking Water System can be maintenance-free with a local Culligan Water Expert to handle everything from installation to refills. We also offer an elegant designer faucet in a variety of styles to match any kitchen.
*Impurities are not necessarily in your water. Arsenic tested with maximum influent of 50 ug/L.
Culligan’s Aqua-Cleer® Drinking Water System features the most advanced level of filtration technology available.
- Thirteen advanced filter options provide advanced filtration for water problems such as lead, radium, chlorine, and arsenic.
- Maintenance-free design provided by your Culligan Service Technician who handles everything, including installation, filter change, and filter disposal.
- Designer faucets available in a variety of styles, colors, and finishes to match every kitchen.
- Large-capacity, high-quality reservoir tanks ensure you always have plenty of Culligan drinking water available.
- Space-saving, streamlined design so the Aqua-Cleer®System can be conveniently installed in a variety of locations.
- Quality monitoring with an exclusive electronic monitor that ensures your system is working properly.
ClearLink PRO™ Home Drinking Water Wireless Accessory
Filtered water, with the touch of a button.
How does it work? ClearLink PRO™ utilizes wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water. For filtered water, turn on the cold water, push the ClearLink PROTM button, and in a few seconds you have RO water at the main faucet. When you’re done, simply turn off the water and the system will automatically divert back to unfiltered water, ensuring you do not waste filtered water.
The ClearLink PRO™ drinking water accessory:
- Use your existing faucet, eliminating the need to drill a hole through your countertops.
- Wireless technology allows you to place the ClearLink PRO™ button virtually anywhere.
- Integrated filter life indicator takes the guesswork out of when to replace filters.
- Water quality monitor ensures you have the best quality water at all times.
- Filtered water can be added to any room that has a sink.
Culligan’s ClearLink PRO™ features some of the most advanced technology on the market:
- Filter life gauge ensures your system is producing the best quality water.
- LED backlight display shows when filtered water is flowing.
- Available in multiple finishes.
- The alert indicator illuminates when the filters, RO membrane, or batteries need to be replaced
- ClearLink PRO™ utilizes wireless technology to switch the main faucet between unfiltered and filtered water at the touch of a button.
- The ClearLink PRO™ control box is installed on the main water line and connected to the Culligan water filter.